Bill2's Process Manager : le forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Bill2's Process Manager : le forum

Bill2's Process Manager, Votre gestionnaire de processus automatique

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Easily toggle individual rules?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
cruelty

Easily toggle individual rules? Empty
MessageSujet: Easily toggle individual rules?   Easily toggle individual rules? Icon_minitimeJeu 20 Juin - 19:51

Looking around in settings there's no native support in bill2 for this, but still I was wondering if it was possible to easily toggle individual rules on/off, for example via key shortcuts. 

What would be the best way of achieving this? I can't be the first one with the need. 

One possibility that comes to mind is creating two config.xml files: one where the rule exists, and another one where it doesn't. 

Then create 2 simple .bat-filse which copies the respective config.xml to C:\Users\Bradley\AppData\Local\Bill2's Process Manager.

Then just bind these to whatever key-shortcut. 

How practical will this be? Will bill2 have to be restarted? If not, will bill 2 detect the new config? Is config.xml locked while bill 2 is running? Will bill2 crash?  etc...

Thanks in advance from (obviously) a non-french speaking person. I did translate the help file and the did a search on the forum while it was translated to English.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Bill2
Administrateur
Administrateur
Bill2

Easily toggle individual rules? Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Easily toggle individual rules?   Easily toggle individual rules? Icon_minitimeMer 26 Juin - 6:38

Hi,

I've been thinking of this kind of feature many years ago, but never do it, for two reasons :
- it's very hard to implements
- I haven't found a real case where you need to have to differents rules for the sames processes

One thing you can do :
- install BPM in protable mode in two différents folder : each one will have is own rules
- launch/kill BPM independently, using shortcuts
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.bill2-software.com/processmanager

Easily toggle individual rules?
Page 1 sur 1